- (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use;
- (ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without Azilaa.com prior written authorization;
- (iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose;
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You are not allowed to use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You may change your password at any time by updating your Account page. In addition, you agree to immediately notify Azilaa.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Azilaa.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or similar technological devices or programs, that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Azilaa.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Azilaa.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Azilaa.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
The content on the Website, the text, graphics, and photos created by and for Azilaa.com, interactive features ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Azilaa.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Azilaa.com or as expressly provided herein. Azilaa.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content contained therein.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
The following rules of conduct apply to your use of the Website, including text, data, graphics, audio or video content, music, sound, chat, messages, files, emails, profiles, comments, or any other portion or feature of Azilaa.com.
You may not, in connection with the Website:
- (i) Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- (ii) Infringe or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right;
- (iii) Breach a duty of confidentiality by which you are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- (iv) Harass, abuse, threaten, cause harm, be vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
- (v) Constitute a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, or hate speech;
- (vi) Violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- (vii) Promote software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail; or contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar harmful programming routines.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Azilaa.com, OR ANY AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF Azilaa.com, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Azilaa.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Azilaa.com Website is 2015-2018, Azilaa All Rights Reserved and no portion of the Website may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, derived, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Azilaa.com.
All of the Azilaa.com trademarks are owned by Azilaa.com and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Azilaa.com.